- I’m known as Andrew. Or Krusen.
- I’m from Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
- I’m attending school at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, studying engineering management.
- This will be my 2nd year on staff at Falling Creek (2018-2019).
- I’ll be teaching backpacking.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek is the mad dash of campers rushing to sign up for their favorite activities at the beginning of each session.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was always be prepared and do your best.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing “Piano Man” by Billy Joel.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was coping with the grief of losing a loved one.