- I’m known as Ally.
- I’m from Thomasville, North Carolina.
- I’m currently attending school at the University of North Carolina at Asheville, studying mass communications and management.
- This will be my 2nd year on staff at Falling Creek (2017-2018).
- I’ll be teaching horseback riding.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek is Friendship Campfire. It is on that night that I truly realize how many friends I have made at camp.
- My favorite toy growing up was my Easy-Bake Oven. I used to spend every day during the summer making different recipes for my family to try.
- If I could have one superpower, it would be the ability to speak and understand every language.
- My oldest pair of shoes has taken me to Jyvaskyla, Finland, where I spent my exchange period. They also took me to Sweden, Norway, and Estonia.